Thursday, October 28, 2010

Two Very Special Birthdays!

Tomorrow our grandsons, Alex and Jason, turn 1! Our daughter and I have spent an incredible week together with the boys in Orlando, having been joined by my terrific mom-in-law, who flew down on Tuesday! Tonight, Gramp and Uncle Bryan will also join us so that tomorrow we can all go to the Disney Character Breakfast together! These boys are just so incredibly precious and have come such a long way in the last 12 months, when they were born 6 weeks early. I can't even imagine what life was like before they arrived - they bring so much joy and happiness to us all! I'll be posting photos of tomorrow's adventures as well but I thought I'd give you a sneak peak of Alex's birthday card (Jason's is exactly the same but has HIS name in it)! Hope they like them and all their presents and all the fun we're gonna have.....

1 comment:

  1. I hope your grandsons had a fantastic birthday and you all enjoyed your Character breakfast. Great card with so much detail for them to look at, I bet they spend hours looking at them. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete