Tuesday, October 26, 2010

It's tough to get enough of Fall!

A 3-D pumpkin makes a cute card, don't you think? I cut 5 ovals with my Nesties, ran them through my Cuttlebug to emboss with the dots, attached them back to back after folding them each in half, attached the flat side to the card, gave the pumpkin a stem and a few leaves and viola! My 3-D pumpkin card! I cut my leaves from c/s which I fold in half, and then run it through my crimper to give it dimension and "veins". I love how they turn out. Had this dp as our daughter gave me a bunch of her "I'm never going to use these" supplies (what a great day that was for me!) and it makes a great background! Since we don't get to see enough of Autumn because we live in Florida, we just have to make our own, don't we?

No comments:

Post a Comment