Wednesday, October 20, 2010

All dressed up with a pretty fall bow!

Well, I made the 3 candle box and decided to decorate it with some beautiful ribbon that I found at Michael's. I also used the piece that I cut out of the top as a tag for the gift! I stamped the top first then had this tiny little piece after I cut out the spot for the clear sheet so I thought - why not make that the tag? We stampers tend to be resourceful and some of us have a very hard time getting rid of even tiny scraps of paper! I stamped on tissue and then applied the images to the candles with my heat gun (using wax paper, wax side down really helps). Even though I like the way they turned out, I think it's still easier to use white candles. These will look pretty in clear votive holders!

No comments:

Post a Comment