Saturday, July 24, 2010

Shut the screen door!


The front of the card
The inside


This poor butterfly must be so frustrated that someone shut the screen door and she can't get to these beautiful hydrangeas! Yes, I used real screen between a layer of Basic Gray and Bravo Burgundy. I used 2 different size nesties to form a "frame". Both layers were run through the cb and embossed with the Elegant Bouquet folder. I used stickles on the centers of the embossed flowers. The All Aflutter butterfly was colored with a blender pen and reinkers. I used the Scalloped Oval punch on the inside, cutting off the bottom so that it would align with the edge of the card. It says "Love You" on it but it's hard to see in the photo. The flower blossoms on the inside of the card were also done with a blender pen and reinkers. Their centers were also accented with stickles. Hope you enjoy my creation! Have a wonderful day and don't forget to shut the screen door! = D

No comments:

Post a Comment