Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Friends - Tried and True!


Gotta love these flower pot cards - filled with pansies straight from the garden! Actually, my garden is now my craft table! These pansies were made with watercoloring with reinkers on white card stock and then punching out with SU's butterfly punch! Add a small brad in the center and they come alive! Pansies are among my favorite flowers, going all the way back to when I was a little girl (and believe me, it is a LONG way back!). The pansies are on a card which pulls out from the flower pot, which I cut out, decorated with ribbon, a punched edge, some dp, and a delightful Mary Engelbreit tag! All this and my hands never touched the dirt! Hope you enjoy this creation!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun card to make, and so are those pansies. TFS

    ReplyDelete