Friday, August 13, 2010

Here we are!


Okay, for all of you who think I've totally lost it, I figured out what I did regarding my double post of Bryan's Graduation Card. I had already written my blog entry and thought I had scheduled it to post but found out that it had only been saved as a draft. Unfortunately, I didn't find this out until after I had already posted the revised version. So, when I went back to post the original, it was already too late. Sorry about that! Anyway, here's the family photo from Tallahassee following Bryan's graduation. Alison, Keith and I are all so proud of Bryan - he really worked hard to achieve his degree. This was taken in one of the many beautiful parks in Tally.
Thanks for reading my story and sharing this family photo with me.

2 comments:

  1. What a great picture of all of you!!! Congratulations to Bryan! You should be proud!!! Big Hugs to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a milestone! Congrats to Bryan!!

    ReplyDelete