Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fifth Avenue with a Twist!

I was inspired by France Martin - Stamping With Frenchie - to make this card. I stamped the rose from Fifth Avenue Floral with Versamark on Melon Mambo, then embossed it in black. I took a small paint brush and applied bleach to the edges of each petal. When the bleach had dried, I applied Two Way Glue and Dazzling Diamonds. The rose, once cut out, was then mounted to the Very Vanilla, which had been embossed using Elegant Bouquest ef from SU. I applied glitter to the centers of the flowers on the VVc/s as well. The sentiment was stamped in Melon Mambo and mounted on Certainly Celery, as was the rest of the card.
I love this new technique - thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, it looks very elegant and stylish. The sparklies look fab. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete