Friday, August 6, 2010

Congratulations, Bryan!



Here's my 3rd Tri Shutter card - a Graduation card for a Very Special Person - our son, Bryan! He will be graduating from Florida State University this Saturday, August 7! We are so proud of him and all that he has been able to accomplish! His sister, Alison, graduated from the University of Central Florida, in 2001, and will be joining us in Tallahassee for the weekend. Even though her husband and twin sons can't join us, we are so excited about our mini Family Reunion!!! Keith and I are both so thankful that God has chosen us to be Alison and Bryan's parents. They are such awesome blessings in our life and we are so very proud of both of them
So, more about the card: I really personalized this one. I picked out several wonderful graduation quotes from The Quote Garden.com - a fabulous website, devoted to quotes for all occasions. They have an awesome assortment - be sure to check it out. Then I chose the layouts, fonts, sizes, etc. for each and printed them all out on vellum. I added them in various spots on the card. I printed Bryan's info on vellum as well, attached all the vellum with 2 Way Glue, applied behind the text so it wouldn't show. I added faux brads, punched from dp, put on glue dots, and then covered with Glossy Effects. I used some EK Success stickers and added a vellum envelope, which will hold a surprise of either a gift card or cash.
.
Thanks for letting me share this card and some thoughts with you today!   Hugs, Amy   =D

No comments:

Post a Comment