Friday, May 7, 2010

Twins are Love Times Two!


This is the card I made for our wonderful daughter, who gave us such an incredible gift last year - identical twin grandsons! They are now 6 months old (see yesterday's post) so this is her very first Mother's Day! I saw this digi on Tiddly Inks and knew it would make the perfect card for her! I used chalks to color it, then covered it with Versamark and clear embossed the entire image. I mounted it on Chocolate Chip so that the image would stand out against the dp background, which is mounted on Pixie Pink cs. I colored the sentiment stamp with Green Galore and Pink Passion markers, mounted that on Pink Passion, corner punched the corners, added a few decorative
faux brads and the sentiment inside for a completed card that I hope she'll love!
I'll be back next week as I'm spending the weekend with our grandsons, their Mom and Dad, their "Gramp", and their Uncle Bryan and his new girlfriend, whom we're meeting for the very first time! I am a BLESSED lady, that's for sure! Enjoy your Mother's Day! See you next week, after I travel back to Jacksonville!

No comments:

Post a Comment