Friday, May 28, 2010

Ready, set, BlogHOP!



Getting ready for the Operation Write Home Bloghop, which starts this Saturday! Be sure to visit here and you can proceed to the next great stops! All stops go 'round the circuit so you'll have the chance to view the blogs of LOTS of great stampers! It will be so much fun! This is my first bloghop ever as a participant so I'm really excited! Pass the word to all your friends - you'll find lots of great ideas, tips, and blog candy too!

Here's my card for today - a birthday card for a dear friend. I watercolored the All Aflutter butterfly from SU with reinkers after embossing it with black. I used a new Sizzix plate with my CB to emboss the whole card with small flowers. Hope she likes it!

Come back Saturday for some really patriotic cards for our troops - they are true heroes and need to be in our thoughts and prayers every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment