Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Excuses, excuses...


So sorry for the fact that I haven't been able to update for over a week but my camera screen is broken and I'm not able to take any photos to upload. A new screen has been ordered and should be arriving any day now. Then we'll be back up and running!

Anyway, that's my story (excuse) and I'm stickin' to it! Hope you all are doing well and enjoying some warmer weather! All the more reason to stay inside and stamp your hearts out! LOL
BTW - I don't think I've posted this photo of my newest earrrings - using designer paper layered over about 5 layers of plain white cs. These butterflies were cut on my cb with SU's Beautiful Wings die. I punched a hole for the wires before coating them with Glossy Accents. I "folded" them as they were drying for added interest. Have had lots of great compliments on them. Hope you enjoy the photo - please feel free to contact me for more detailed directions or to order some for yourself or someone special!

No comments:

Post a Comment