Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Fifth Avenue Floral for Friends!

Love this Fifth Avenue Floral set! The possibilities are almost endless! Stamped the rose only in Melon Mambo and Summer Sun on white c/s, mounted it on Melon Mambo, added a 1/4" strip of Summer Sun above and below it, added a ribbon, Little Leaves, and a Beautiful Wings butterfly, decorated with pearls. Then I used my new Martha Stewart Scoring Board to make an envelope. I stamped another piece of white paper with Fifth Avenue and lined the envelope. My friend, Kathy, does this all the time and I think it's such a great look! Thanks, Kathy! I know the friends that I made this for will appreciate the extra touch too!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! Never thought to use it as a envelope liner!! That is too cool!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete