Friday, August 21, 2009

Hello again!


I'm not quite sure how it happened but I guess I'll just chalk it up to being busy! I can't believe it's been almost a month since I've last been on here but I'll do my best to make up for lost time! I've been very busy creating - stamping, knitting, scrapbook making, teaching stamping - and, of course, traveling! Anyway, here are a few of my latest cards and projects - will post some more every day and will try to be better about updates to my blog!
This is a photo of my dear friend, Val, and me at CHA! We had to stop at the SCS booth and do their make and take! After all, we met on the SCS website! We have such a great time stamping together and we had so much fun creating all weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy,
    Hey, great to see our pic from CHA on here...now, why didn't I think about putting it on mine???!!! duhhh! Great idea! Gonna do it tomorrow! We did have fun, didn't we?! I'm so glad we found each other through SCS!
    Hugs,
    Val

    ReplyDelete